Do You Shop At Kroger?
If you shop at Kroger, please help us take advantage of their new community rewards program. Crosswalk will receive a percentage of the purchases made by our supporters who register and use their Kroger Plus Card. Once you register your card, you just use the card as you always do. There is not another card to keep up with, and you don’t even have to remember to tell them. If you don’t have a Kroger Plus Card, they are available at the customer service desk of any Kroger store. You don’t have to live in the Atlanta area to do this! Just follow these steps and begin supporting Crosswalk and ARTreach 180 in this way:
- Have your Kroger Plus card handy and go to https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- Click on ENROLL NOW in your state
- It will ask you to fill in your profile information and choose a favorite store.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link there which takes you to the rewards program page.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Type Crosswalk in the organization box and search. Then hit the radio button by our name and address and hit SAVE.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Crosswalk’s name on the right side of your information page.
REMEMBER, purchases will not count until after you register your Plus card(s).
This WILL NOT affect or diminish your fuel points or other rewards in any way!
You only have to do this once. Then just swipe your Plus card as usual when you shop at Kroger.
We also accept monetary donations. You can mail a check to the address below.