ARTreach 180, is an evidence-informed arts-based after school program for high-risk youth, helping to build necessary relational and coping skills so that they can make positive life choices. In each session, a team of trained staff and volunteers provide mentoring and instruction to youth.
Students may complete our program in one semester but have the option to continue as space and need dictate. Our program operates two days a week from 3:30 pm until 6:30 pm during the Henry County Georgia school calendar year.
With our most recent expansion, we currently operate two sites, serving all middle and high schools in the Henry County area.
A key component to the ARTreach 180 program is Family Meal Time. Many of our students do not receive regular meals at home and this time opens the door for our mentors to engage with them in a non-threatening environment. Everyone loves food! Contact us if you are interested in providing a meal.
There are several ways to help!
1. Prepare a meal yourself and drop it off at ARTreach.
2. Prepare a meal and have it picked up at your convenience by a staff member.
3. Purchase a meal and drop it off at ARTreach.
4. Purchase a meal and have it picked up at your convenience by a staff member.
5. Make a monetary donation and a staff member will even purchase the meal for you.
You can make a $50 donation to cover the cost of a meal online by clicking here! So easy!